|Hiring Now : : Sr. Cloud Architect : : Remote at Remote, Remote, USA|
|Email: [email protected]|
Surya kanta pradhan,
Reply to: [email protected]
Role : Sr. Cloud Architect
Location : Remote
Duration : 12 months CTH
Visa : No h1/CPT
Need to be very senior GCP certified and great with GCP migrations
* You will work collaboratively with other architects and engineers to design, prototype and lead
the deployment of scalable Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) architectures.
* You will work with engineering teams, customers and sales teams to qualify potential
engagements, craft robust architectural proposals, and deliver Statements of Work (SOWs) that
engineering teams can successfully execute.
* You will demonstrate repeated delivery of project architectures that other engineers and
architects demur to you for lack of expertise calls, as well as lead client-facing technical
* You have your finger on the pulse of their technical needs and take pride in helping them solve
their real world problems on Google Cloud Platform.
* You will be measured quarterly by a combination of (a) the volume of signed SOWs that you
shepard through the sales funnel, and (b) the level of customer satisfaction measured at the end
of each engagement.
* As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together
that leads you through the solution architecture or management growth tracks.
* Required Travel as needed to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
* Customer Facing-You will interact with customers on a regular basis, sometimes daily, othr
* Common touchpoints occur when qualifying potential opportunities, at project kickoff,
throughout the engagement as progress is communicated, and at project close.
* You can expect to interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical
project managers, and executives.
Keywords: business intelligence
|03:49 AM 01-Oct-23|